After summer 2014, in which many CD and video recordings took place and featuring a repeat engagement at the Haringe Organ Festival with Ensemble Apotheosis, an exciting new season 2014-2015 is coming up:
- Korneel will be joining Christophe Rousset's operatic teams at La Monnaie Brussels (December 2014-January 2015, Handel: Tamerlano and Alcina) and the Opéra National de Lorraine Nancy (June-July 2015, Lully: Armide), either as a harpsichord repetiteur and assistent and/or as harpsichord continuo player with Les Talens Lyriques.
- Ensemble Apotheosis, directed by Korneel Bernolet, will be giving a private full Mozart symphonical recital with soprano Lore Binon at De Bijloke Ghent (February 2015), besides presenting the program The French roots of Henry Purcell at the Concertgebouw Bruges and De Grote Post Ostend (March 2015).
- As a continuo player, Korneel has been engaged as a member of a.o. Scherzi Musicali (August and September 2014, also January 2015: Sances, Caccini, Monteverdi...), BachPlus (almost every month: Bach cantatas, B minor Mass, St John's Passion...), Les Talens Lyriques (see above) and Le Concert d'Anvers (September and November 2014, also March 2015: Bach cantatas, Gluck Orphée, and Bach's St Matthew's Passion).
- Korneel has been invited to playing solo harpsichord recitals in the BachPlus series (February 2015, with Bach's Italian Concerto) and for Incanto Middelburg (April 2015, around J.J. Duphly). Still celebrating the Rameau year, a solo video recording is about to be presented in September 2014, featuring the very first Suite en la mineur.
- Conducting Vagantes Morborum, a first seasonal concert is scheduled around Mendelssohn's Psalm 42 and two Pater noster settings by Franz Liszt (October 2014). As 2015 is to be a festive year celebrating the choir's 50th anniversary, at the end of March an opening passion concert will be held around Tucapsky's The Sacrifice and Fauré's Requiem, while next season (December 2015) will feature three performances of Handel's famous Messiah in Mozart's exciting orchestration.
- No less than four CD's will be released: Il Pianto d'Orfeo with Scherzi Musicali (Nicolas Achten) on Deutsche Harmonia Mundi, featuring Korneel on gut-strung virginals, Italian harpsichord and organo di legno; a CD with gamba music by Anthony Poole, played by ensemble Transport Public (Thomas Baeté) for Musica Ficta with Korneel on Mother-and-Child virginals; the second demo CD of Ensemble Apotheosis directed from the harpsichord and also recorded by Korneel, showcasing Flemish baroque chamber music by Van Maldere and de Konink besides solo harpsichord pieces by Fiocco and Boutmy; and finally Korneel was recording engineer for the second CD of cantoLX (Frank Agsteribbe) with Frescobaldi and modern organ improvisations, to be released on Et'cetera.
- Besides all the above, Korneel will continue teaching at the Royal Conservatoire of Antwerp (practical harmony for pianists and theorists, research, baroque caoching for singers, score-reading for conductors), the International Opera Academy of Ghent (the former Flanders Opera Studio: harpsichord and basso continuo for répétiteurs) and the music school of Aalst (harpsichord and accompaniment). He is regularly in charge as a recording engineer for various concert-, demo- and full CD-recordings.